10 reasons people stick with Facebook
Posted in : facebook, review, social network on by : TruXter Tags: Facebook, google plus, leave, reddit, twitter
There are many reasons people do not leave Facebook or at least try other social websites. Such as Reddit or Google plus or even twitter. But the number one truth is, the deep down the most common is the #1 reason in this list.
I myself stayed for 8 long useless years but I did try other social websites instead of just Facebook alone. And ya know what? They all were fun. Especially during the boring times when no one posted updates to Facebook. Or during the constant bombardment of memes and no one actually talking. During the times of endless farmville and similar games invites.
I was always looking for a way out of Facebook. And well. Now that I am banned or suspended until I show them my i.d. (same thing for all I care, and yes they are requesting my i.d.) I feel less stressed out. I feel less fake. I feel less like I am trying to prove something.
I’m free really.
10. They use Facebook for specific reasons .
9. They somehow think Facebook is safer than other websites.
8. They believe Facebook is more than a chatsite because of very common features.
7. They have elder freinds who are hard to transplant to a new site and it would be hard to explain the privacy issues.
6. They have many pictures stored on Facebook.
5. They dont want to start their games over.
4. It is their home page.
3. They have already accepted so much privacy intrusion and don’t feel like giving up so much privacy to yet another website.
2. They can barely use Facebook and don’t want to learn a new site.
1. They don’t want to rebuild their fake freinds list again.
There are alternatives to Facebook. You just have to find them.